Postes vacants:1 poste ouvertType d’emploi désiré :Temps pleinExperience :1 à 3 ansNiveau d’étude :Maîtrise, IEP, IUP, Bac + 4Langue :Français, AnglaisGenre :Indifférent
Description de l’emploi
Our client is Europe’s most powerful online platform to engage digital audiences and collect data by creating and publishing viral interactions on websites, mobile apps and social media.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing Belgian software start-up. More than 400 publishers and brands are users including RTL, RTBF, De Persgroep, Mediahuis, VRT, Medialaan, France Télévisions, Nestlé, L’Oréal, Kinépolis, Orange, MediaMarkt, etc.
They have offices in Louvain-La-Neuve (HQ), Paris, Amsterdam, Madrid and Cologne have a headcount of 80 employees.
They are currently looking for talented developers with the right mindset and motivation to join our IT squads. Our Engineering teams are working in an Agile development workflow. Working with us you will be part of an « Agile Squad » team using Scrum.
Our solution is evolving towards a micro-services architecture using various technologies such as:
The team is working with an agile mindset and uses the Scrum framework. All of this with a good vision of what needs to be built and the freedom to take initiatives to do so.
Bearing that in mind, you will have four main goals:
- Develop a scalable architecture using cutting-edge technologies, in close collaboration with the team
- Connect our client to major media companies, agencies and brands, including SaaS (Gigya, Janrain, etc.)
- Develop and maintain microservices to empower the tool and improve its scalability potential
- The possibility to work at the heart of data & digital strategies of the most prestigious Belgian organizations, at the crossroads of content and data marketing teams
- A unique chance to join an awesome and passionate IT team where humor is everything
- A highly qualitative software product, giving the opportunity to demonstrate your full talents
- An open, flexible and challenging environment, with great actual and future horizons, where startup/entrepreneur spirit is still reigning
- An attractive salary package
Exigences de l’emploi
YOUR TECH SKILLS
- You are able to provide technical analysis using UML diagrams
- You have a good knowledge or you’re eager to learn Node.js ecosystem (using both Typescript and EcmaScript)
- You have experience with Relational Database and you also know Document-oriented Database (eg.: MongoDB)
- You write clean, modular, testable code
- You don’t ship code without tests. Experience with TDD and BDD are a plus
- Experience with Message-driven architecture (eg.: RabbitMQ) is also a plus
- You are up-to-date with the industry practices (agile, versioning and security)
- You are proficient with HTML and CSS/SCSS (well, we all know developers are not good at writing clean CSS, don’t panic we have our own Web-designers)
- You can easily work with REST APIs
- Others appreciated skills include the use of productivity tools such as Slack, Gitlab, Notion
- Most important: you are passionate about what you do!
- You have a master degree in Computer Science, Civil Engineering, or any equivalent job-related experience that provides you with similar knowledge, skills, and abilities
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a developer
- You are fluent in English
- You are eager to learn
- You are a team player
- You have a proven passion for development